Financing your new business in this challenging business environment needs a great deal of business proposition, workflow, profit-making capacity and majorly the fund flow for the newly established corporation, or capital to expand a relatively new business. The most common and the approachable way are given a passé nowadays and people are resorting to better and shorter ways to fill in their funding positions.
Depending on the size of the requirement there are 5 ways to finance the business with fewer hassles and get a quick turnaround:
- Microloans-if the business is more like operating from home and a small business, banks may not provide the loans, obtaining a microloan for small establishments as low as $500 to $ 35,000 is usually a lendable amounts microlenders who are less with the amount of paperwork which traditional banks require and have a flexible underwriting concept.
- Angel Investor-with a competitive assessment, good marketing and sales plan, and expert knowledge on the product to be sold by your business, angel investors are keen but need credible information and authentic information on the business plan, keeping them abreast with major breakthrough in the business keeps them in your confidence and have interest in your business
- Securing a SBA Loan is another viable option for financing the new venture is a much sought after lending mechanism resorted to by small entrepreneurs, as they are guaranteed by the government, they can be applied for through banks as commercial loans, with stringent conditions placed by banks as SBA cannot directly give loans, will have to get the commercial banks approval.
- 401 (k) – Using the amount accumulated in this account is advisable only if the business plan is a hit and you can see the profits coming in, since it is the fund kept aside for retirement one has to roll back the retirement assets and plan well before taking form this fund which is legally complex, with some expert help it can be obtained, without paying any penalty for withdrawing for a new venture.
- Pledging future earnings which can be another way to fund in the new business for the short-term capital requirement is actually a betting on your future earnings like swapping 5 % of your earnings in future for $500,000 which is more like a personal enforcement contract, which is subject to the legality and regulation from the government.
Pursuing any of the above ways for funding the business for a short term are alternate ways apart from considering a bank loan, hence a major part depends on how well the business starts seeing the profit within a short span of time.